Frontier Engagement

Modern Nation Building Game

Starting Again (2014)

Ruski
    Admin
    Admin

Starting Again (2014)

Post  Ruski on Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:32 pm

It's time to start once again! After a long hiatus, we move forward to once again build our nations, raise our armies, protect our citizens and others, and expand outward toward the frontiers of our nations. Events will be posted shortly with a long detailed list of new, juicy events that you can sink your jaws into.

Also, as a consolidation present for a more than a year break, you will be provided 100,000 PP to spend with instant creation, 5 new regions to claim, and the country of your choice will provide you with a small army or navy of their units as your own to command (Make sure you designate them as that country's own men so like 24th Armour Brigade (Brazilian Mercenaries).

No actions can be taken until events have been posted. Congrats on being back!

"Say what you want about Americans, but we understand capitalism. You buy yourself a product, and you get what you paid for." - Max Payne, Max Payne 3
    Ruski
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Starting Again (2014)

Post  Ruski on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:20 pm

If you have been wondering why nothing has been done, its because I am still waiting for Sam to to continue his PM chain with me. Until then, I don't want to progress the game further with events until this is resolved.

"Say what you want about Americans, but we understand capitalism. You buy yourself a product, and you get what you paid for." - Max Payne, Max Payne 3

Current date/time is Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:45 pm