Frontier Engagement

Modern Nation Building Game


    South Korea

    Share
    avatar
    Ruski
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 234
    Join date : 2011-05-24
    Age : 23
    Location : Ohio

    South Korea

    Post  Ruski on Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:10 am

    Description
    Another office building in downtown Seoul. Top floor suite. Protected by SK Special Forces.

    Faction standings (NPCs)

    Trading Agreements
    United States
    Great Order of Richard
    India
    Canada

    Allies
    United States

    War
    North Korea

    Guarantees
    United States

    Non-Aggressive Pacts

    ------------------------------------------------

    Political Parties
    South Korean Party


    Last edited by Ruski on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________






    "Say what you want about Americans, but we understand capitalism. You buy yourself a product, and you get what you paid for." - Max Payne, Max Payne 3
    avatar
    BERGUTTI
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

    Posts : 75
    Join date : 2011-05-25

    Re: South Korea

    Post  BERGUTTI on Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:50 pm

    A Atreides diplomat is sent to South Korea to negotiate a Trade Agreement. "House Atreides being a new nation wishes to establish trade relations to help us grow, it is a mutually beneficial proposal for both our countries and one that we hope you will consider."
    avatar
    Ruski
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 234
    Join date : 2011-05-24
    Age : 23
    Location : Ohio

    Re: South Korea

    Post  Ruski on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:31 pm

    BERGUTTI wrote:A Atreides diplomat is sent to South Korea to negotiate a Trade Agreement. "House Atreides being a new nation wishes to establish trade relations to help us grow, it is a mutually beneficial proposal for both our countries and one that we hope you will consider."

    "Your nation is quite a distance away. How can you promise us that your shipments will arrive on time? And vise versa?"


    _________________






    "Say what you want about Americans, but we understand capitalism. You buy yourself a product, and you get what you paid for." - Max Payne, Max Payne 3
    avatar
    BERGUTTI
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

    Posts : 75
    Join date : 2011-05-25

    Re: South Korea

    Post  BERGUTTI on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:44 pm

    Ruski wrote:
    BERGUTTI wrote:A Atreides diplomat is sent to South Korea to negotiate a Trade Agreement. "House Atreides being a new nation wishes to establish trade relations to help us grow, it is a mutually beneficial proposal for both our countries and one that we hope you will consider."

    "Your nation is quite a distance away. How can you promise us that your shipments will arrive on time? And vise versa?"
    "The navy of house Atreides is well equipped to deal with any piracy within our region that could threaten our shipments to your nation, we would expect the same on your end. The only problem would be when shipments pass through the Suez canal and before they get near your country. We will understand if you do not wish to trade, it is a risk but it also carries a decent reward."
    avatar
    Ruski
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 234
    Join date : 2011-05-24
    Age : 23
    Location : Ohio

    Re: South Korea

    Post  Ruski on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:52 pm

    BERGUTTI wrote:
    Ruski wrote:
    BERGUTTI wrote:A Atreides diplomat is sent to South Korea to negotiate a Trade Agreement. "House Atreides being a new nation wishes to establish trade relations to help us grow, it is a mutually beneficial proposal for both our countries and one that we hope you will consider."

    "Your nation is quite a distance away. How can you promise us that your shipments will arrive on time? And vise versa?"
    "The navy of house Atreides is well equipped to deal with any piracy within our region that could threaten our shipments to your nation, we would expect the same on your end. The only problem would be when shipments pass through the Suez canal and before they get near your country. We will understand if you do not wish to trade, it is a risk but it also carries a decent reward."

    "Has your navy has shown capable of dealing with piracy? It is a matter of upmost importance."


    _________________






    "Say what you want about Americans, but we understand capitalism. You buy yourself a product, and you get what you paid for." - Max Payne, Max Payne 3

    Sponsored content

    Re: South Korea

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:00 am