Frontier Engagement

Modern Nation Building Game


    The Australian Commonwealth

    Share
    avatar
    BALLINMONK
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2011-05-24
    Age : 23
    Location : Ohio

    The Australian Commonwealth

    Post  BALLINMONK on Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:15 pm

    Trade Agreements: The House

    War:

    Defensive Pacts:

    Non-Aggression Pacts: The Sydney Confederacy





    Political Parties:
    The Melbourne Party: 3 seats
    Australian Left Party: 27 seats 

    Laws:


    Last edited by BALLINMONK on Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    BERGUTTI
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

    Posts : 75
    Join date : 2011-05-25

    Re: The Australian Commonwealth

    Post  BERGUTTI on Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:45 pm

    A ambassador of House Atreides is sent to the Australian Commonwealth. "WE WISH TO ESTABLISH TRADE RELATIONS WITH YOUR NATION, AS IT WILL BENEFIT BOTH OF US. THE BENEFITS GO FAR BEYOND HEARING US TALK."
    avatar
    BALLINMONK
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2011-05-24
    Age : 23
    Location : Ohio

    Re: The Australian Commonwealth

    Post  BALLINMONK on Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:54 pm

    BERGUTTI wrote:A ambassador of House Atreides is sent to the Australian Commonwealth. "WE WISH TO ESTABLISH TRADE RELATIONS WITH YOUR NATION, AS IT WILL BENEFIT BOTH OF US. THE BENEFITS GO FAR BEYOND HEARING US TALK."

    The trade representative is taken back a bit by the rather rude introduction by Houses ambassador, but after some consideration of the deal he agrees that it would be rather beneficial for the two nations to engage in maritime trade so they can reap the benefits for growing each others economies, inspiring innovation. The trade representative does however state that with constant Red Badge activity, they'd like to see some sort of crackdown to prevent any illegal activities from occurring that could result in attacks within the Australian Commonwealth due to this trade agreement.
    avatar
    BERGUTTI
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

    Posts : 75
    Join date : 2011-05-25

    Re: The Australian Commonwealth

    Post  BERGUTTI on Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:13 pm

    BALLINMONK wrote:
    BERGUTTI wrote:A ambassador of House Atreides is sent to the Australian Commonwealth. "WE WISH TO ESTABLISH TRADE RELATIONS WITH YOUR NATION, AS IT WILL BENEFIT BOTH OF US. THE BENEFITS GO FAR BEYOND HEARING US TALK."

    The trade representative is taken back a bit by the rather rude introduction by Houses ambassador, but after some consideration of the deal he agrees that it would be rather beneficial for the two nations to engage in maritime trade so they can reap the benefits for growing each others economies, inspiring innovation. The trade representative does however state that with constant Red Badge activity, they'd like to see some sort of crackdown to prevent any illegal activities from occurring that could result in attacks within the Australian Commonwealth due to this trade agreement.        
    "Aye we are working at this very moment to stop and hinder Red Badge activities. We are looking forward to seeing our countries become good partners."
    avatar
    BALLINMONK
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2011-05-24
    Age : 23
    Location : Ohio

    Re: The Australian Commonwealth

    Post  BALLINMONK on Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:35 pm

    BERGUTTI wrote:
    BALLINMONK wrote:
    BERGUTTI wrote:A ambassador of House Atreides is sent to the Australian Commonwealth. "WE WISH TO ESTABLISH TRADE RELATIONS WITH YOUR NATION, AS IT WILL BENEFIT BOTH OF US. THE BENEFITS GO FAR BEYOND HEARING US TALK."

    The trade representative is taken back a bit by the rather rude introduction by Houses ambassador, but after some consideration of the deal he agrees that it would be rather beneficial for the two nations to engage in maritime trade so they can reap the benefits for growing each others economies, inspiring innovation. The trade representative does however state that with constant Red Badge activity, they'd like to see some sort of crackdown to prevent any illegal activities from occurring that could result in attacks within the Australian Commonwealth due to this trade agreement.        
    "Aye we are working at this very moment to stop and hinder Red Badge activities. We are looking forward to seeing our countries become good partners."

    We're curious as to what your plan of action is to hinder these networks?

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Australian Commonwealth

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:46 am