Frontier Engagement

Modern Nation Building Game


    A new IN (Another site/game)

    Share
    avatar
    BALLINMONK
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2011-05-24
    Age : 24
    Location : Ohio

    A new IN (Another site/game)

    Post  BALLINMONK on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:03 am

    So me kyle and sam have talked about this, first of we would still play this game let's make that clear, but we are also gonna make another site were sam will be the mod and it will take place in modern time(This means playing two games at once) if you wanna play just tell me because we need to pad somethings out.
    avatar
    StrictLime
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2011-05-27

    Re: A new IN (Another site/game)

    Post  StrictLime on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:49 am

    Really... Really... O.K., so me and banjo actually might win right, so the best chance for you is to make another site? Did it occur to you that maybe kev or alias MIGHT vote on your side? but besides that in any case if you do win you STILL get what you want either way... really? so if you win this me and banjo will make a fucking site drop this one and take alias and kev with ours how does that sound? (BTW I'm a teensy bit pissed about this because you apparently didn't think how this showed off, very immature.)

    And i did say i might not play but that's because I'm tired of this right here, EVEN when we WIN we fucking lose in some way.


    Please enlighten me (And i mean an actual reason,not just screaming about me apparently having the logic of a third grader) HOW exactly did this seem like a good idea?


    Why did you even post this here, YOU KNEW me and banjo didn't want modern at all, ANY one who wanted in was already in your list of people, who exactly do you expect to play it any way, if sam is the mod then it would only be you in the game.
    avatar
    Ruski
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 234
    Join date : 2011-05-24
    Age : 24
    Location : Ohio

    Re: A new IN (Another site/game)

    Post  Ruski on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:13 am

    StrictLime wrote:Really... Really... O.K., so me and banjo actually might win right, so the best chance for you is to make another site? Did it occur to you that maybe kev or alias MIGHT vote on your side? but besides that in any case if you do win you STILL get what you want either way... really? so if you win this me and banjo will make a fucking site drop this one and take alias and kev with ours how does that sound? (BTW I'm a teensy bit pissed about this because you apparently didn't think how this showed off, very immature.)

    And i did say i might not play but that's because I'm tired of this right here, EVEN when we WIN we fucking lose in some way.


    Please enlighten me (And i mean an actual reason,not just screaming about me apparently having the logic of a third grader) HOW exactly did this seem like a good idea?


    Why did you even post this here, YOU KNEW me and banjo didn't want modern at all, ANY one who wanted in was already in your list of people, who exactly do you expect to play it any way, if sam is the mod then it would only be you in the game.

    First off, your votes are not in vain. Both a Modern and Napoleonic Era game are going to be made.

    Secondly, read what Ballin says. He says, "first of we would still play this game let's make that clear". This is in reference to this site being transformed into the Napoleonic Era and he makes it clear they would still play the game with you. He then says "if you wanna play just tell me because we need to pad somethings out". This is a question asking you if you want to play as well.

    Thirdly, Ballin did not insult you once in that post at all. He was simply asking you.

    Fourthly, Sam and Ballin's want to play another one doesn't even really matter to you if their still playing the one your involved in. If anything, it could possibly help you since they could get more caught up in the other at some point and time.

    Fifthly, Ballin told me he was going to ask a few people if they wanted to play the modern setting. I have also expressed interest in playing that one as well.

    I don't mean to insult you in anyway Strict, but please chill the fuck out right now and listen/read before going into a rant. It not only hurts you, it pains me and everyone else that you would lash out like this. If someone does this to you, my response won't be any different to them as I have done to you.


    _________________






    "Say what you want about Americans, but we understand capitalism. You buy yourself a product, and you get what you paid for." - Max Payne, Max Payne 3
    avatar
    BERGUTTI
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

    Posts : 75
    Join date : 2011-05-25

    Re: A new IN (Another site/game)

    Post  BERGUTTI on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:08 am

    StrictLime wrote:Really... Really... O.K., so me and banjo actually might win right, so the best chance for you is to make another site? Did it occur to you that maybe kev or alias MIGHT vote on your side? but besides that in any case if you do win you STILL get what you want either way... really? so if you win this me and banjo will make a fucking site drop this one and take alias and kev with ours how does that sound? (BTW I'm a teensy bit pissed about this because you apparently didn't think how this showed off, very immature.)

    Strict he's not doing this to spite you and banjo if guys win this vote, and if Alias or Kev do vote his way then it would WW2 era not Post Modern/Modern. What's wrong with getting what you want? Ultimately this is a good Idea because it allows kyle to be a player even though he's a mod for frontier and it allows me to be mod while im playing frontier with you guys. As kyle said Ballin isn't dropping out of this one to play my hosted version and neither am I.

    And i did say i might not play but that's because I'm tired of this right here, EVEN when we WIN we fucking lose in some way.

    Your not losing anything by him wanting to play a modern game, you yourself have detested the idea, so what are you missing out on strict? How can you consider this losing when you wouldn't want to play a modern IN in the first place?


    Please enlighten me (And i mean an actual reason,not just screaming about me apparently having the logic of a third grader) HOW exactly did this seem like a good idea?

    It'd be a smaller version of this where as I said before, Kyle gets the opportunity to play and I get the opportunity to be a mod, Cameron gets the opportunity to play a modern Era IN. This wouldn't burden me or kyle in any way as being a player doesnt take much effort and being a mod for a small wouldn't be to difficult. So in the standpoint of us three playing, which we may be the only ones, it's a good idea because we all gain something we want.

    Why did you even post this here, YOU KNEW me and banjo didn't want modern at all, ANY one who wanted in was already in your list of people, who exactly do you expect to play it any way, if sam is the mod then it would only be you in the game.

    If I recall correctly banjo never totally shot down the Idea of a modern IN, Strict this thread was made as to allow us to debate and discuss this idea more so than to recruit. When Kev and Alias join they may be interested in playing this one as well, this is summer strict we all have a lot of free time. If I'm the mod then at the least It'd be Kyle and Cameron playing this with many NPC's and stuff going on.

    My Responses in bold.
    avatar
    StrictLime
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2011-05-27

    Re: A new IN (Another site/game)

    Post  StrictLime on Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:35 pm

    Ok, so apparently you guys have NO idea what i was talking about... *sigh* I'll explain, hold your immediate denial and insults towards me, we talked about what we wanted, ballin made it clear he wanted modern, i told him about napoleon, his exact response "I don't know much about napoleon, and if its any where before WWI I'm going to quit!"(banjo will back me up on this.) So we take our vote and modern received no votes, right? then Retarded modern(lolz-WWII) received 2 and napoleon received 2, ok it looks like we might win, THEN he decides to make his own game so he still gets what he wants, right? look at all those things and think "if i was on the opposite side of the argument how would this look?"

    but i know my point is going to be demonized, so i will tell you how it looks, like you don't want to get stuck playing what you didn't want.
    sure I'm fine with that just admit it, don't deny it because its obvious.

    avatar
    StrictLime
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2011-05-27

    Re: A new IN (Another site/game)

    Post  StrictLime on Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:46 pm

    Ruski wrote:I don't mean to insult you in anyway Strict, but please chill the fuck out right now and listen/read before going into a rant. It not only hurts you, it pains me and everyone else that you would lash out like this. If someone does this to you, my response won't be any different to them as I have done to you.

    I did read it, i read it 3 times before i posted, i knew what i could see from it and i know he didn't insult me but he should know we wouldn't want any part in it, along with that he should also understand that timing is important, if you make another site the day your vote turns sour that looks very immature, whether it was in that way i don't know but it sure looked like it so...

    and this isn't a mindless rant like you say ruski and i know your always Switzerland with these things but seriously look at it from the outside looking in, at that point what he did seemed terrible, but i wasn't there so i pick what i did know from the timing and the context.



    *EDIT* BALLIN offered me Australia and i just couldn't refuse the chance to have kangaroo cavalry. so i will play, keep in mind i had no clue what you guys were talking about so i didn't know it was ruski's idea.
    avatar
    BALLINMONK
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2011-05-24
    Age : 24
    Location : Ohio

    Re: A new IN (Another site/game)

    Post  BALLINMONK on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:44 pm





    *EDIT* BALLIN offered me Australia and i just couldn't refuse the chance to have kangaroo cavalry. so i will play, keep in mind i had no clue what you guys were talking about so i didn't know it was ruski's idea.[/quote]

    It was my idea strict
    avatar
    BALLINMONK
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2011-05-24
    Age : 24
    Location : Ohio

    Re: A new IN (Another site/game)

    Post  BALLINMONK on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:45 pm

    CONGRATS TO SAM
    Your the mod on the new site!!!!!!! we have 3 people playing
    avatar
    BERGUTTI
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

    Posts : 75
    Join date : 2011-05-25

    Re: A new IN (Another site/game)

    Post  BERGUTTI on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:33 pm

    BALLINMONK wrote:CONGRATS TO SAM
    Your the mod on the new site!!!!!!! we have 3 people playing
    Now to find a 6 sided dice!
    avatar
    BanjoSamurai
    Ambassador Choppie
    Ambassador Choppie

    Posts : 11
    Join date : 2011-05-27

    Re: A new IN (Another site/game)

    Post  BanjoSamurai on Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:53 pm

    ill play but im not pming anyone to verify it.
    avatar
    BALLINMONK
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2011-05-24
    Age : 24
    Location : Ohio

    Re: A new IN (Another site/game)

    Post  BALLINMONK on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:05 pm

    BanjoSamurai wrote:ill play but im not pming anyone to verify it.

    ? Please explain your not making sense.
    avatar
    BanjoSamurai
    Ambassador Choppie
    Ambassador Choppie

    Posts : 11
    Join date : 2011-05-27

    Re: A new IN (Another site/game)

    Post  BanjoSamurai on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:12 pm

    i will play the second game but im not pming you that i am playing...

    Sponsored content

    Re: A new IN (Another site/game)

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:42 pm