Frontier Engagement

Modern Nation Building Game

Troop Deployment

Ruski
    Admin
    Admin

Troop Deployment

Post  Ruski on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:57 pm

From this moment on, I wish for players to list within their nation thread what individual troops are deployed/fighting. This not only helps you and me, it allows for better organization. This also includes placing where they are deployed at, what operation or battle they are being used in, if they are on loan to another nation, etc. If they are on a secret mission or otherwise classified mission, you can just list them as "Deployed; Classified".

In addition, I wish for you to update unit battle groups as often as possible. For example, if you have 1st Marine Raiders and you move a unit of Heavy Tanks from the 34th Armored Combat Team, I expect this to be reflected in your nation thread as soon as possible.

"Say what you want about Americans, but we understand capitalism. You buy yourself a product, and you get what you paid for." - Max Payne, Max Payne 3
    BERGUTTI
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Re: Troop Deployment

Post  BERGUTTI on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:30 am

I keep track of my troops... anything wrong with my bookkeeping that I need to know?
    Ruski
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ruski on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:42 am

BERGUTTI wrote:I keep track of my troops... anything wrong with my bookkeeping that I need to know?

Nothing targeted at you specifically. Just making it an announcement so it's heard.

"Say what you want about Americans, but we understand capitalism. You buy yourself a product, and you get what you paid for." - Max Payne, Max Payne 3
    BERGUTTI
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Post  BERGUTTI on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:44 am

Ruski wrote:
    BERGUTTI wrote:I keep track of my troops... anything wrong with my bookkeeping that I need to know?

Nothing targeted at you specifically. Just making it an announcement so it's heard.
    Fair enough.
    Ruski
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ruski on Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:57 am

It should be noted that from now on, I am allowing players to create officers of various ranks to be characters in charge of units. They can be any officer rank, you can have as many as you want, they are simply for roleplaying/better organization.

If you are going to do this, please use appropriate ranks for appropriate unit sizes. These officers should be listed in your nation threads and must show what units/groups they command.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:42 pm